Digital IQ Index®
The L2 Digital IQ Index®: Public Sector measures and ranks the digital competence of 100 organizations across four dimensions: Effectiveness of an organization’s site, Digital Marketing, Social Media, and Mobile.
NASA, The White House, and PETA garnered the top spots in the first annual Digital IQ Index® for the Public Sector. The Index found that while digital participation was nearly ubiquitous across the 100 government offices, most organizations are still taking an old media approach.
Click to enlarge
Top 10 Ranking
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- The White House
- People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA)
- United States Army
- Democratic National Committee (DNC)
- World Wildlife Fund – U.S. (WWF)
- Republican National Committee (RNC)
- Nature Conservancy
- American Association of Retired Persons (AARP)
- Department of State (DOS)
Download (Full Report)